*** Please Note ***
This item will be ordered from our distributor and then despatched to you so please allow 7 days for delivery.
The AKA is the proper hardtail mountain bike.
The AKA is a bit of a do it all bike, we like to think that the AKA is the peak of what a hardcore hardtail is, you can build this as you like – with 27.5” and a 140mm fork or 29” wheels and a 120mm fork. Thanks to the Adjustable dropout system ( A.D.S) you can run the bike with gears or Single speed and not need a tensioner. Thanks to modern geometry the AKA will take anything you will throw at it. Designed in the UK to be the bike you go to for everything – down your local, shredding laps with friends or getting the miles in.
You’d think making a hardtail was as simple as picking a few decent geometry numbers, throw it together and away you go… if only it was that easy. In fact, hardtails get steeper at sag, so we put a package together that ticks all the boxes with that in mind. A slack 64.5 degree head angle, comfortable 73 degree seat tube angle, and a low bottom bracket put you ‘in’ the bike while keeping the centre of gravity low making the bike ride more playfully. The AKA is the culmination of years of design experience, tweaking, testing and adapting the design until we were happy.
Build it the way you want!
27.5”, 29”, Mullet – you choose, the set up is around a 29”, 120mm travel or 27.5”, 140mm fork. Offering ample clearance for up to 2.6” tyres, the AKA can be built up to
Chuck a set of 27.5″ wheels in it with a 140mm fork, or some 29″ wheels with a 120mm fork. The same frame can handle both without sacrifice allowing for unlimited potential. With tyre clearance up to 2.6″, multiple water bottle mounts, and an adjustable drop out for running it single speed…
- 6000 Series alloy tube set
- Geometry designed around sag
- 3 Sizes, small, medium and large
- Max tyre size 2.6 (65mm measured on 28 internal rims)
- Triple bottle cage mount inside the front triangle for adjustable bottle placement or extra storage for longer adventures and 1 bottle cage mount under the downtube.
- Custom-designed ADS sliding dropouts with built-in hidden tensioner for single-speed use
- 1x Only cable routing
- 12 x 148 boost dropouts
- Threaded Bottom bracket with ISCG 05 tabs
Identiti AKA - Frame Set
- Headset CompatibilityZS44 Upper, ZS56 Lower
- Seat Clamp34.9mm
- BB ShellBSA 73mm Threaded
- Rear spacingBoost (148x12mm)