*** Please Note ***
This item will be ordered from our distributor and then despatched to you so please allow 7 days for delivery.
All Day. All Fun. All Terrain Gravel Adventure Bike Frameset The Tripster AT boasts cutting-edge adventure bike features and versatility, allowing it to be built to excel across a variety of uses. Commute on it, ride bridleways and gravel with it, go bike packing on it, ride across continents on it. The new Tripster AT will take all of this in its stride and more.
With through axles front and rear, clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650B x 52mm tyres and with cable routing for any kind of group set, this bike can be a two-wheeled Swiss Army Knife! Add in multiple bottle cage mounting, rack and mudguard mounts and the dependability of a British Standard bottom bracket with Kinesis UK proven geometry and you have a recipe for adventure.
The Tripster AT is proudly equipped with the Columbus Futura Cross Plus fork. Columbus has been making headway into the premium carbon fork market and the Futura Cross Plus fork is the perfect partner to our Tripster AT frame. The Columbus Futura Plus fork is fitted with a ‘flip-chip’ to allow adjustment of the rake of the fork between 47mm and 52mm. Where you place the chip will depend on how you like your Tripster to handle. As a starting point, we recommend that if you have a smaller frame and/or are loaded for bike packing, then you will benefit from a longer wheelbase, so simply place the chip in the 52mm position.
The Tripster AT is such a capable and versatile bike that it might well be the one you ride the most of all.
Sizes available 48cm/51cm/54cm/55.5cm/57cm/60cm/63cm
Kinesis - Tripster AT - Frame Set
• Tough yet lightweight 7046 series Kinesium tubeset with tapered machined headtube.
• 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2mm seat post (will add a bit of compliancy).
• 31.8mm front mech clamp required.
• Colour-matched Columbus Futura Carbon Plus fork with 12mm thru axle.
• Inboard Shimano Flat-mount disc mounts on frame and frame and fork (maximum 160mm rotors).
• Seat stay mounts for mudguards and pannier racks. Bridges on chain stay and seat stay for fender mounting runs 40mm tyres with full mudguards for clean winter riding!
• Beyond gravel capability with 700c x 45mm or 650b x 52mm tyre clearance.
• 3 x bottle boss mounts for extra carrying capacity or storing a tool keg.
• Optimum hydration system – multi-position down-tube bottle cage mounting to allow for full bottle carry capacity even with a frame bag.
• GW Switch Lever Thru-axles included
• Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gear systems.
• BSA threaded BB for real-world low maintenance riding.
• 22mm long flat mount disc brake bolts required for the frame.
• COLOURS: Midnight Blue (Decals: Royal Blue and Golden Metallic.) |
• SIZING & WEIGHTS: (Centre/Top) 48cm = 1.77kg | 51cm = 1.8kg | 54cm = 1.84kg | 55.5cm = 1.89kg | 57cm = 1.91kg | 60cm = 1.96kg | 63cm = 1.99kg
• FORK WEIGHT: Kinesis Tripster Disc Thru Axle Fork - 534g with axle and 463g without.
• FRAMESET includes: Columbus Futura Carbon Fork, Kinesis headset with ACB bearings, Seat clamp, front and rear axles and cable port hardware.